I am a network and Linux engineer from germany. At the age of 16 I turned my hobby into my profession.
I hate inappropriate or poorly integrated solutions. It is important to me that I fully understand what I am doing.
Please do not talk to me about blockchains.
Here are some topics that im interested in:
- Modern network technologies like VXLAN or IPv6
- Dynamic routing (OSPF, BGP, …)
- loud network devices with many lights
- Automation of annoying tasks
- Linux (mostly Arch and Debian)
- Network security
- Embedded electronics
- Datacenter operations
- Infrastructure as code
- mechanical calculators